Friday, August 10, 2007

Thing 19: Web 2.0 Awards


The Web 2.0 awards are pretty neat, especially if you're looking for the best of the best and don't have/want to spend a lot of time just searching yourself for great sites.

I was immediately drawn toward the music category and I am now...not ashamed at all...to admit I'm hooked on Pandora. Register for free (unless you want to take your music with you, i.e. iPod, etc.-- then there's a charge), choose a favorite artist, and they will create a radio "playlist" of artists similar to the one you've selected.

The really cool part is that Pandora will save your choices so you can revisit them. While listening, if you don't care for a particular song/artist, you can take them out of your list. I'm loving this site!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought it was cool too Julie.
Good blogging job!
You are almost done!!