Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Thing 14: Technorati

I started exploring Technorati and found in the Top Favorited Blog section, the blog for PostSecret. Warning: it's not for the faint of heart. If you've read Post Secret, you know what I mean. That being said, I found it refreshing that it's one of the favorites.

Under Top Searches, I immediately clicked on iphone. This small, yet "powerful" device has been of much debate in our house -- if you know my husband, I'm sure you know his stance on the subject. :) There's a post regarding if there will be a second generation iphone coming out in the fall and all the fanatical hub-bub and flurry that goes along with anything with a lowercase "i" in front of it. Joy.

And for the Top Blogs section, I decided to go to Boing Boing because the name is intriguing! Now here's an iphone--Old School. I wonder how much one of these would be??? Since it's rare, it may be more than the new version.

No comments: